The operator of the www.lewke.eu Website and the controller of your personal data is the company LEWKE Janusz Lewke, conducting its business at the address: ul. Droniowiczki 12, 42-700 Lubliniec, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on Users’ devices. You can contact us by phone at +48 503 979 860 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal data collected by the Controller is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
- on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 1000), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (i.e. Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2019, item 123) and the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law (i.e. Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 1954).
Acquisition of information
The Website obtains information about Users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily provided in the contact form,
- by storing cookies on the Users’ devices.
In addition, the Website may save information on connection parameters such as IP address, proxy server, session name, device, operating system and browser of the User, location and names of Internet service providers or mobile service providers for technical purposes related to server administration, for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), and for the generation of aggregate and statistical information (e.g. the region from which the connection is made) on the basis of which the User cannot be identified, as well as for security purposes.
As part of the process of submitting data through the form to complete the purchase process, the User is provided with the information referred to in Article 13(1) and (2) of the GDPR and consents to the collection and processing of personal data by the Controller in the manner and for the purposes described in the relevant consent clauses and this document.
The User is responsible for providing false personal data. The Controller does not process Users’ personal data using automated decision-making tools, including profiling.
Purposes of data processing
The Controller processes personal data in order to contact the person interested in the offer. Personal data processed for other purposes each time requires the granting of consent by means of an active action by the User after having been informed of the purpose, time and scope of processing. When fulfilling a legitimate purpose, in particular direct marketing of its own products or services, while respecting your rights and freedoms, the Controller may process data to the extent indicated in the form when making an enquiry:
- for the period of the correspondence initiated by the enquiry sent by the User using the form – until its completion;
- for a period of time corresponding to the life cycle of the cookies stored on the User’s devices – in the case of processing the personal data of a User who only browses the content of the Website. The Controller shall also retain the Users’ personal data where this is necessary to fulfil its legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce the User’s contractual obligations, maintain security and prevent fraud and abuse – until the expiry of the limitation period for claims against the User.
Scope of data processing
The processing of Users’ data takes place within the scope of:
- direct marketing (the scope of the data depends on the information voluntarily provided by the User and the User’s activity data recorded and stored via cookies) – on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. due to the fact that the processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party;
- sending commercial information by electronic means in accordance with Art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of July 18, 2002 (scope of data voluntarily provided by the User) – on the basis of a separately granted consent;
- using telecommunication terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for direct marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (the scope of data voluntarily provided by the User) – on the basis of a separately granted consent;
- fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the Controller in connection with the conduct of business activities (the scope of data voluntarily provided by the User) – on the basis of Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. due to the fact that the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the Controller.
Each User may request:
- access to their personal data,
- rectification of personal data,
- restriction of the processing of personal data,
- erasure of personal data,
- portability of personal data,
- withdraw their consent at any time, whereby the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
In addition, any user may object to the processing of personal data. In order to exercise the above rights, the user should contact the Controller by sending an email to: email@example.com. The Controller shall comply with the user’s request without delay to the extent provided for by the applicable law. The deletion, restriction, transfer and objection to the processing of data will affect the services provided and may result in the impossibility of performing these services correctly. The Controller shall ensure that the User’s data is processed only for the purpose of contacting the person interested in the offer or for other purposes on the basis of individually granted consent. The Controller shall consider the submitted request immediately, but no later than within 30 days of its receipt. However, if – due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests – the Controller will not be able to consider the User’s request within the aforementioned period, the Controller shall consider the request within the following two months, informing the User in advance of the intended extension of the deadline. The Controller shall notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed of the rectification or erasure of the personal data or the restriction of the processing carried out by the Controller in accordance with the User’s request, unless this proves impossible or requires a disproportionate effort.
Depending on the processes related to the type of service, the Controller may transmit data to the entities necessary for the correct execution of the process. In the case of product delivery, the data is passed on to couriers or postal operators for the purpose of delivery. In the case of the execution of customer support (enquiries and claims), the data is shared with the entities implementing the support in the indicated scope.
Outsourcing of data processing
Please be informed that the personal data processed is not subject to automatic profiling.
Protection of personal data
In order to minimise the risks that are associated with unauthorised access to personal data sets, we endeavour to provide an appropriate level of protection for the privacy and security of your data. The tools we use have been selected to ensure adequate protection of the processing of personal data as required by law. The Controller shall select with due care and apply appropriate technical measures, including those of technical and organisational nature, ensuring the protection of the processed data appropriate to the threats and the category of protected data, in particular securing the data against its access to unauthorised persons, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorised modification, as well as against its processing in violation of the applicable law.
- The Controller has the right to amend this document, of which the User will be informed in a way allowing them to become familiar with the changes before they come into force, e.g. by placing relevant information on the main site of the Website, and in the case of significant changes, also by sending a notification to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- If the User objects to the amendments, they may request the Controller to delete their personal data and cease using the Website. Continued use of the Website after the publication or sending of a notice of changes to this document shall be deemed to be consent to the collection, use and sharing of the User’s personal data according to the updated content of the document.
Cookies and their use on the website
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- display a website tailored to the individual needs and preferences of the User,
- enhance the usability of the website for the convenience of its User,
- ensure the proper functioning and security of the website’s use,
- store session data, obtain information about the User’s behaviour on the website, provide analyses and statistics,
- pass on collected data to contractors cooperating with the Controller, including for advertising and marketing purposes. What types of files do we use on the website? We use the following cookies:
- session cookies, which are temporary files and remain on the User’s device only until the User logs out of the website/shuts down the browser;
- permanent cookies, which are stored for a longer, specified period or until they are manually deleted by the User;
- cookies that allow you to use the website’s services;
- cookies ensuring the security of the website;
- cookies that collect information about how you use the website;
- cookies that are used to save your personal preferences;